- Offerd Salary 0- £15,000
- Career Level Unskilled
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- INDUSTRY Logistics/Supply Chain
Do you enjoy being on the road, with each working day being different from the next? Enjoy meeting and talking to new people?
We are recruiting for a reputable, Exeter based client who is looking for a hardworking and reliable drivers mate to join the team. A drivers mate is responsible for assisting the driver with all aspects of the delivery process including loading and unloading goods, customer calls giving ETA’s and troubleshooting problems relating to deliveries. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- an ability to work well with others
- an ability to communicate effectively
- an ability to work to tight timescales
- good telephone manner
- excellent customer service skills
- an ability to think on their feet
- good physical health due to nature of the work. (Physically demanding work)
Own transport is preferable due to work location, start times and limited public transport links.
A choice from two different shift patterns available.
Please call to book your place!
For more information contact the team on 01392 430800 to book in for an induction and for an immediate start should you pass training.