- Offerd Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- Career Level Skilled
- Experience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing/Production
Embroidery Operator required for Exeter based printing company.
If successful, you will prepare items to be embroidered, operate embroidery machine with quality operating system, manage inventory, maintain stocks of needles, threads, beads and other embroidery materials as required for completion of client orders. You will also utilise the Heat press machine as required.
You will have to be:
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Have attention to detail
* Be able to pass the instruction and fill relevant paper work
* Have good numeracy and literacy skills
* Be able to work under pressure
Full training will be given.
Potential immediate start for suitable/successful candidate.
Monday to Friday 25/30 hours a week, some flexibility offered re start and finish times.
Must have own transport due to location and limited/poor public transport links.
Salary is based on previous experience.